Powered By Blogger

શુક્રવાર, 20 એપ્રિલ, 2012

The parrot

The parrot


*The parrot  is  a  small  bird.
*  It  is  bright  green.
*  It  has  a  red  beak.
*   It  has  two  wings.
*  It  has a  black ring round its neck.
*The  parrot  is  fond  of  guavas  and  chilies.
* Many  people  keep  a  parrot  as  a  pet  bird.
*They  keep  it  in  a  cage.
*The parrot  can talk.
                 
My Body

                                                       My body has many parts. I have a hand. I have   two eyes. I see with my eyes. I have two ears. I hear with my   ears. I have a nose. I breathe and smell with my nose. I have a mouth. I eat with my mouth. I have a tongue and teeth in my mouth. I test with my tongue and chew with my teeth. I have two hands. I work with my hands. I have two legs. I walk with my legs.

My mother
                   My mother’s name is __________. She is thirty-five years old. She works in the house. She keeps house clean. She cooks food for us. She teaches me. She tells me many stories. She is very kind. I love my mother.

My father
                    My father’s name is __________. He is forty years old. He is farmer. He is strong and healthy. He works very hard. He brings nice things for us. He helps me to do my homework. He also plays with me. He loves us. I love and respect my father.

My sister

                                       My sister’s name is ________. She is six years old. She is in standard _______. She is very clever. She has long and black hair. She has a nice face. She is always cheerful. I play with her. I love my sister.
The cat
*The cat is a pat animal.
*Cats are of different colors.
*  The cat has soft fur.
*It has soft paws.
*It has sharp claws.
* It is fond of milk.
*It catches mice.
*It can see in the dark.
* The cat mews.
*  A baby cat is called a kitten.
· Kitten sare playful.       
               
MY CLASSROOM
                                         
                             This is my classroom. It is big. There are three windows in the classroom. There is a cup board near the window. There is a blackboard. There is a table and a chair. There is a clock on the wall. My classroom is beautiful.

MY SCHOOL

                            This is my school. My school name is undrel primary school. It is big. There is a small playground in my school. There are many swings and slides on the playground. There  are water taps , too.

A GARDEN

                            This is a garden. It is big. There are many trees in the garden. There are many swings and slides in the garden. There is a small train in the garden. There are many children in the garden.


MY SELF

*   I am ____________.
*  I am ____________.
*I am a student.
*My father’s name is ______________.
*    My mother’s name is______________.
*   My brother’s name is _____________.
*    My sister’s name is_______________.
* I study in _____ class.

MY  FAMILY

* My name is __________.
* _____________is my father.
* _____________ is my mother.
* I have a brother. His name is _______.
* I have a sister. His name is _________.
* My grandfather’s name is __________.
* My grandmother’s name is _________.

MY VILLAGE
                       This is my village. My village is undrel. It is big and clean. There is a primary school in my village. There is a panchayat house in my village. Mangaji is the sarpanch. There are many farms in my village. There is a post office and a Primary Health Center in the village.

A ZOO
                         This is a zoo. It is big. There is a line in a cage. There are two tiger in a cage. The monkeys are on a tree. There is an elephant and a hippopotamus, too. There are beautiful peacocks in a cage.
A FAIR
                           This is a fair. There are many stalls here. There is a balloon man, too. There is a giant wheel and a merry go-round in the fair. There are many children, men and women here. There are happy.

    



ટિપ્પણીઓ નથી:

ટિપ્પણી પોસ્ટ કરો